Mount Pleasant Bible Church
Mt. Pleasant Bible Church welcomes Pastor Stephen Anderson & his wife Keysha. Pastor Anderson's first Sunday in the pulpit will be Sunday, July 6th.
Mt. Pleasant Bible Church
1530 Emerson Rd.
Goodells, MI 48027
Welcome to Mt. Pleasant Bible Church -- a place where love & fellowship meet Biblical truth and obedience to our Lord.
When We Meet:
- Sunday: Sunday School at 9:45 AM, Morning Worship at 11 AM. Evening Service & Youth Meeting at 6 PM.
- Monday (call for time and place): Ladies' Meeting 1st Monday (August - May, 7:00 PM)
- Tuesday: Devoted Daughters (Teen Girls) Every Other week, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting, 7:00 PM
- Thursdays: Men's Meeting (Gary Werner's home) 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 7:00 PM
Who We Are:
- We're independent. That means we are not part of any denomination or religious association of churches. The membership, under the guidance of the Bible and the Holy Spirit of God, decide what we are and what we believe.
- We're friendly. One of the touchstones of our church is caring and sharing with one another. We have frequent times to get to know one another and we're there to help one another when problems arise.
- We're Bible believers. That means we accept the Bible as God's message to us. We don't believe that we need to add any particular traditions or spin on the Bible to find the truth.
- We're a worshipful church. We believe that the experience of knowing God and walking with Him produces a definite and powerful effect on our lives. We love to sing and praise the Lord, and we believe that is good for us!
- We're an active church. Worship and work are not left to a select few leaders, but are in the hands of those who are willing to be used by the Lord. We are happy to hear from volunteers, and interested in new ideas of how to reach out to our church family and our community with Christ's love.
- We're a grace church, not a works church. That means we believe God's forgiveness is available to anyone who will turn from sin to Him and accept Jesus' sacrifice on the cross personally. We don't say you have to do certain things or give certain amounts in order to win God's approval or ours.
- We're a small church. Look around. You can get to know us well and we can get to know you well rather quickly. Unlike some large churches, you can feel and be a part of our church right away.